One of the leading brands of healthy food and breakfast cereals in India. Recieved a bag full of the most nutiritous products from them .My motto for this year was to stay fit and remain healthy. By trying out Bagrry’s I really feel I am one step ahead.
As their tagline suggests “Let’s put health first” they deal In making healthy products with exceptional quality. Products like Muesli, oats, bran and many more are what they are serving with aim of setting new standards in innovation, responsible nutrition and quality manufacturing.
Their main focus is the quality of the product that they are putting in the packets. They strive for excelence and do not compromise on the quality at all.They believe that being natural has a lot of benefits and that is why nothing artificial is used. Making sure that each product from their packaging to the ingredients inside, everything is PERFECT. They also select their oats from the British countryside and all the almonds come from the sun-kissed fields in California.
MY BOX OF GOODNESS.
WHAT ALL WAS IN THE BOX :
CRUNCHY MUESLI– Fruit and nut with cranberries.
CRUNCHY MUESLI – Almonds, rasins and honey
CRUNCHY MUESLI – No added sugar, diet.
SPECIAL SLIM MUESLI .
While looking and these products and reading so much about them I thought I would be creating things out of the box with these delicious and nutritional boxes. Something that is a dessert yet healthy, a meal for breakfast, something to go along with lunch and dinner. To show the my followers how you could create so many innovational things out of these products.
And I also decided to share the recipes with you so you could order your Bagrry’s product and make something yummylicious and yet healthy.
OATS DATE TARTS ( RECIPE FROM BAGRRY’S)
FOR THE CRUST
- Bagrry’s Oats for Atta – 1 cup
- Butter – 2 ½ tsp
- Water (cold) – 2 tbsp
- Egg yolk – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
FOR THE FILLING
- Dates – ½ cup
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Water – ½ cup
FOR THE FILLING
- Make the filling by placing the dates, butter and water in a small pan over high heat. Bring to a boil
- Set the pan aside for the mixture to cool completely and for the dates to absorb some of the liquid
- Once it has cooled, place the mixture in a food processor and grind till you get a smooth paste
- Add the flour and salt in a bowl.
- Rub in the butter and egg until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add enough water to get a soft but not sticky dough. Wrap the dough in cling film and keep it in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Roll out the dough to line the tart tin. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Pour the filling in this baked tart crust
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
These turned out to be exceptionally good!! They were a perfect new dessert that I would be making very often. Not at all fattening, healthy, and full of nutrition. A new feather added to the box.
COCO BERRY MUESLI YOGURT (RECIPE FROM BAGRRY’S)
- Bagrry’s Choco Delight Muesli – 2 ½ tbsp
- Yoghurt – 1 cup
- Dark Ccocolate syrup – 1 ½ tbsp (Optional)
- Vanilla essence – 1-2 drops
- StrawBerries – for garnishing
- Take a glass and put crumbled brownie at the base
- Add Bagrry’s Choco delight muesli over the brownie
- In a separate bowl add vanilla essence in yoghurt and mix well.
- Add yoghurt on top of the muesli
- Garnish with strawberries/ chocolate syrup and serve.
A perfect delight. Not only pleasing to the eyes but also tasted so good. I could easily relate to how a frozen yogurt tastes like. If you get bored of eating plain yogurt everyday and if you want your kids to get the nutrition & try something different from the normal routine you should totally try this out. A simple recipe which can be cooked within 10 mins and served beautifully.
HEALTHY BREAKFAST BOWL ( RECIPE INSPIRED FROM BAGRRY’S)
- Bagrry’s Muesli – 1 cup
- Raspberries – ½ cup
- Strawberries – ½ cup
- Grapes -½ cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- In a bowl, add Bagrry’s Muesli with all berries and grapes.
- Pour milk
- Serve immediately to enjoy the crunch
A perfect start to a day with this bowl of heaveness. Healthy, light, nutirional and so crunchy. a bowl of this everyday would surely keep us fit and happy.
MASALA OATS ( RECIPE FROM BAGRRY’S)
- Bagrry’s Oats for Daliya – 1 cup
- Capsicum – ½ cup, chopped
- Carrot – ½ cup, chopped
- Peas – ½ cup
- Onions – ½ cup, sliced
- Garlic – 2 cloves, minced
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Black pepper – ¼ tsp
- In a pan, pour 2 cups water and salt and bring to a boil
- Stir in the Oats for Daliya. Reduce heat and cover partially.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick and the oats are tender (about 25 minutes)
- In a nonstick pan, add oil and cook the peas, carrots, onion and garlic over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender
- Add the oats to the above mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until oats are dry and separated, for about 5 to 6 minutes and finally, add pepper
- Continue cooking, stirring occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed
- Serve immediately
This is something that we all can consume at any point of time in a day. It is exceptionally healthy, full of veggies and nutrition. Tastes yum and can also accompany with any other dish.
My healthy and fit post with bagrrys comes to and end. I am sure all of this would have made your mouth water and you should totally go to the closest store near you and grab whatever you can and also visit their website to learn new recipes that you can prepare for your kids or even yourself and feel good about your body. Taking care of your body is in our own hands and Bagrrys is just making it seem easier.
STAY POSITIVE, DREAM BIG ❤