This place is a personal favourite also because being a huge Chinese cuisine fan, no other place satisfies my taste buds the way Royal china does!
A place with perfect ambience, view of the city, ( at the 16th floor) courteous staff and great drinks. It serves fusion of Chinese & Cantonese cuisine. Its a perfect place for a date, Sunday brunches & Pan- Asian Delicacies.
I visited this place last Sunday and hogged till I dropped! LITERALLY! Had no place for dessert which I truly regret trying since i am always left so full!
They have added a variety of dumplings to their new menu which are prepared with utmost perfection and taste delicious. They also do an unlimited dimsum brunch which I am sure would be A-mazing as well!
Things that I tasted & are recommended to all of you whenever you visit this place & hope it happens soon so you all can thank me for it 😛
- Chicken with vegetable dimsums – Absolutely beautiful looking, tasted even better. Soft, flavoursome & so tempting!
- Frilly prawn balls – OMG!! Absolutely hands down the best dish so far! Loved the crispness, the flavours, the crunch and the softness of the prawn inside. Deep fried and served hot. You would absolutely go bonkers trying this one out! A must try if you are a sea-food lover!
- Prawns in chilli oil & spring onions- Succulent, soft, marinated and prepared with right amount of spice. Extra gravy on the side to be used with fried rice or noodles. #yummy.
- Flaming fish in superior sauce – This is one of their best sellers and is a must try. Served in chicken & prawn as well. This dish is placed on the table, then lit with fire ; to give a visual delight. It tastes incredible. Soft as cotton and the sauce so perfect that it works wonders.
- Pan Fried vegetable noodles – Tasted smooth, the sauce was unexpectedly brilliant. The noodles were crisp unlike other restaurants that end up serving soggy ones instead of pan fried!
A total delight for the eyes and tastebuds. You would love the food served here & literally drool over it. Classy and fine dining at its best!